Flowers/Floral Stuff

Marigold after the rain....

100_4696768x576.jpg

Nettle Flower Macro

100_4726768x576.jpg

Taken out at my sister's this past September. I don't believe I've posted it previously.

2877275241_e478499e21_o.jpg

I think these suck, but they are the only Florals I have....

XmasParty513.jpg

P6144740.jpg

DSC_1427.jpg

SHWELL, they don't suck at all. Your second one is actually very nicely composed. You also did well getting the center of the right hand flower focused. There's nice use of a wide aperture, making the background unfocused, drawing attention to the flower. All in all, well done.

Boosting contrast slightly in an image editing program would really make it pop.

SHWELL, they don't suck at all. Your second one is actually very nicely composed. You also did well getting the center of the right hand flower focused. There's nice use of a wide aperture, making the background unfocused, drawing attention to the flower. All in all, well done.

Boosting contrast slightly in an image editing program would really make it pop.

Thanx, yeah none of them were edited at all.. And I honestly did not plan on sharing them.. These were all taken as a spur of the moment type deal.... Pic 1 was a center piece at my wifes Christmas Party, Nuber 2 is a shot from my Driveway, and Number three was one taken in Downtown Dallas as I got off of a Trolley ride...... 1 and 3 were taken with my D60, and 2 was taken with my Olympus C8080.....

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

Would like some C&C on these pics please

sburatorul, in your second photo, the yellow brown background and blue flowers being so opposite, really make the flowers pop. Great stuff man.

thanks johngpt. i like yours too, the purple-pink one(always had a problem distinguishing between the two colors). the edges of the petals are somewhat blurred but i like it like that.

Most reactions

Back