Flowers, Landscapes, Trees, Skies

meganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are just some shots from yesterday. I'm just starting out, so yeah. Some of them may be a little un-level, my camera was dying so I'd have to turn it on, and get the shot really quick.
1.jpg

4.jpg

1-1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Sorry for so many pictures.
Comments and critique and such is welcome.

They are nice and definitely show a lot of potential for just starting out.

#2 is just too out of focus, it looks like maybe you were too close to the flower and past the minimum distance at which your lens can focus.

The clouds are cool in the last few, where are you at? Your horizons are a little crooked in some of them, but that is an easy thing to correct. Just be aware of it the next time you are out shooting.

The colors of the grass and trees also look a little dull in some of them. Do you have photoshop or another program for post processing? I think it would be worth it to play around with the saturation on some of them and see if you can get the greens to really pop.

Love the color in #1, but I think I'd like it better if you zoomed in and totally filled the frame with the flowers.

Overall, some nice shots though for starting out. Keep it up.

Yeah, #2 was a bit out of focus, the flower was really tiny, I was just playing around.
Those were from yesterday, it was a really gorgeous day outside here in TN.
Yeah, like I said, some of them are a little crooked, I was just trying to get the shot. I have a few editing programs I can play around with, these were straight from the camera besides being resized.
Thanks though.

Most reactions

Back