FLUORESCENT FALL """

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok first this was shot with a FDL Filter... yep threw out everything in the camera bag, to get the exposure on this... FDL is for Fluorescent Lights..

I don't even know why I had that filter in the bag, most digital cameras now have balance settings for this type light....

Don't feel the filter did anything to the color, do you?
and how does the angle of the rocks in this perspective work for you, as far as composition???
  • Focal length: 17.8mm
  • Exposure time: 0.250 s (1/4)
  • Aperture: f/5.9
  • ISO equiv.: 50
  • Metering Mode: center weight
  • Exposure: Manual
FallWilloughby2.jpg

NEM...

Doesnt seem that the colors pop...must be a overcast day?

Composition seems a little centered for me and I find my eyes wanting to see the water hitting the rock...i.e. a little to the right might have made it not so 2 demensional...hope that makes sense?!!

I like this falls, simple yet beautiful!

Garrentee

again, another picture of yours i really like.

i too would have liked to see more to the right, but i still think its a good shot as-is. i really am terrible at describing anything, and i dont know all the "proper" terminology when it comes to photography yet, but to me it looks just a tiny bit hazy? its really very slight, so i dont know if its my monitor, the filter you used, or something else entirely.

other than that, i really like it. it makes me want to move to a more interesting area of the US so i can try taking pictures of more eye pleasing scenery than i have here.

I love everything about it. Wonderful water capture. The composition couldn't be better in my opinion.
Truely beautiful. :)

Most reactions

Back