flying crane

hunter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my older brother shoot this photo in south of china. plz give some advices for him. he can't arrive here to send his photo by himself. sorry:hail: :hail: :hail:
140986_1121612295.jpg

Hey now, what an "action shot".

Welcome to the forum, Hunter. You are introducing yourself, or your brother, for that matter, with a very nice photo. I like how the sun shines through the wing feathers of both birds' near wings! Is the one actually just landing or are they fighting? Could be both!

Very clear and crisp. Reduction to few colours only... all I would suggest is your brother crop off the tiny part at the top where you see how the net is attached. He won't even lose any of the higher bird's top wing.

Excellent action shot. I really like this one. To bad about the backdrop but when it comes to wildlife images you can't really pose the animals.

Eric

That shots fantastic!!
Hes done a great job, a nice crop, and a good part of the action, plus both animals are looking the right way.
I dont, however, like the background, and I think this shot could do with perhaps a little bit of added contrast? maybe some saturation? But all in all this is a good shot!

Most reactions

Back