Foggy New Orleans

Agree, lovely stuff! Full of mood.

Always a pleasure to see your shots of NO :headbang:

Really nicely done. Love the tones.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful set, definitely captured the mood.

Great shots..! I'll be heading to New Orleans for the first time in two weeks any photographer recomendations for me?

Very lovely!

Great shots..! I'll be heading to New Orleans for the first time in two weeks any photographer recomendations for me?

There is so much to shoot in New Orleans, I wouldn't know where to start. You cannot go wrong with the French Quarter/Jackson Square (where these images were taken) for street and architecture. The Garden District (which is just a trolly ride from the French Quarter) is amazing with great mansions. Try catching a long exposure B/W at the piano bar in Pat O'Briens or a color one inside the cathedral above. I am not sure how to find one, but see if there will be a "Second Line" going on while you are there. That is a funeral in New Orleans where they slowly march down the street with a band leading the way. There is always shooting the amazing grave yards at night.

There is so much to shoot in New Orleans, I wouldn't know where to start. You cannot go wrong with the French Quarter/Jackson Square (where these images were taken) for street and architecture. The Garden District (which is just a trolly ride from the French Quarter) is amazing with great mansions. Try catching a long exposure B/W at the piano bar in Pat O'Briens or a color one inside the cathedral above. I am not sure how to find one, but see if there will be a "Second Line" going on while you are there. That is a funeral in New Orleans where they slowly march down the street with a band leading the way. There is always shooting the amazing grave yards at night.

Wow thanks for the answer, sounds like there's a shot everywhere you look, can't wait to get there..!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back