foggy pond

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken a few days ago, it was one of the foggiest afternoons I can remember in a really long time. There has been no post processing work done (other than adding the border)

Hope you like

22332-foggyday.jpg

It was at a private lake, and I was promptly asked to hit the road as soon as I was spotted :biggrin:

Interesting how the tree at the edge of the bank almost looks like it's on the edge of a cliff. Nice earth tones on the bank.

...wish I had my own lake!

Thanks!

C&C always welcome. I always get very little, but feel like I need very much lol

I like the colors in the grass and the fact that you can still see a reflection of the tree in the lake!

Very mystical.. nicely done

Lovely photo, but how about cropping off a bit of the left to focus the eye more on the bank and tree? Can I suggest putting the tree on a 1/3rd.

Lovely photo, but how about cropping off a bit of the left to focus the eye more on the bank and tree? Can I suggest putting the tree on a 1/3rd.

I'll have to try when I get home. I see what you are saying though. I did a few "mental" crops before hand, and I just couldnt get the proportions right in my head and assummed it wouldnt work. Of course, anyone is more than welcome to edit the photo to their own crop size and repost.

Thanks again

That looks really good how you can hardly see the other treeline in the background.

I wish I had a private lake like thet its huge.

Just do what I did... Use someone else's :)

Just hope they dont call the cops on you lol

Nice. I played around with cropping to a 1/3 and couldn't get it look as good as your original. I would keep it as it is; I think that sometime rules should be broken. Then again, I don't have an experienced eye.

Good Shot

Yeah, I tried cropping tonight too... it just doesnt work. I end up with a square picture and it feels even worse off balance

Thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back