Folder Vanished

onelifebyapril

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to Mac and use CS6
While editing I went back to Bridge to check the FINAL IMAGES folder for something and when I clicked on it a box popped up and said Folder could not be found and was gone. Then the whole thing disappeared and I can not find it anywhere I've looked!. I am in a bit of a panic there were three days of editing in that folder.
I Have been seeing the Bridge encounters problems and Cache needs to be cleared box lately but have exited out of it and just continued my editing so not sure if this is relavent I did what it said to do about going to preferences and increased the cache and clicked the automatically export folders as needed box?

Someone please help me understand what might have possibly happened and tell me these images are located somewhere!
I appreciate your knowledge to my lack of tech skills

Search for the images by file name on your entire hard drive.

In Lightroom, when you move files around outside of the application, it loses track of the file. This might be what is happening here.

Thank you for sending me in the right direction Majeed, I found them in another folder :)

and stunning images on FB, I'll be following

Last edited:
Thank you for sending me in the right direction Majeed, I found them in another folder :)

and stunning images on FB, I'll be following

So glad you found them! That can always be a scary thing to think you might have lost a lot of work.

Thanks for the follow too. And welcome to tpf, you will like it here. Maybe introduce yourself in "welcomes and introductions"

Most reactions

Back