Folk Festival

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tool these at the Folk Festival in Mountain View, AR. What a beautiful place, if you like nature.

$image-2642868739.jpg

$image-2680029428.jpg

$image-3782550744.jpg

$image-2357996045.jpg

Thank you! I can actually remember hand washing clothes with my Granny.

Well, I like the idea of 1 but I'm not sure it quite works though I can't quite put my finger on why. Its allmost there though I think.

2 I need to get me some new boots!
3 is a nice shot but needs straightened and I wonder what it would look like as a black and white....
4 its a shame those guys made it imo you shot, a few seconds earlier would have been the time to take this one I think.

I agree. One, is not just right. Had to crop the ice chest and junk on his right. I can't imagine driving one of those cars years ago in the mountains. The children were standing to catch candy. Tradition here in parades. Thank you guys for your opinions:)

Hey,hey, the laundry scene was my favorite too!!! It brought back memories of the old galvanized washtubs my grandparents had on their farm back in the late 60's,early 70's...not that they used them to actually regularly wash clothes in, but there WERE a number of tubs JUST like those in that picture in the basement! When grandma had to bleach sheets, she'd use a washtub like the round one. And she's carry them up from the basement to the front porch laundry line in a tub like that too!

I grew up using a line to dry clothes. I remember the clean smell, and the pants being stiff as a board.

Most reactions

Back