Folklore Festival

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these at a local folklore festival. These are a few shots from different groups that performed in the street...
any critique would be welcome! :boogie:

IMG_8431_1.jpg

IMG_8460_1.jpg

IMG_8453_1.jpg

IMG_8434_1.jpg

IMG_8438_1.jpg

IMG_8617_1.jpg

IMG_8584_1.jpg

Ok...., the shots are good ones, but i think you need to lighten them a bit so the face show up better.

what particular shots are you talking about? or is it a problem in all of them? On my screen they seem to be ok...

Looks like that festival could have been very much "my kind of festival", I like these international folklore do's ... we get one like those in the neighbouring town once in two years, so the next is going to be next year, and there are groups arriving from as far as New Zealand and Ile de la Réunion (that as so last year) and it usually is a very colourful event.

So in my photos I would not have dreamt of taking away the colours.
But this almost complete but still not complete desaturation seems to become your style.

It was a very sunny day, so you got a lot of light and consequently also shadows, so I see where lightening up faces could bring about blown-out areas in other parts of your photos... tricky exposure situation, like, e.g., in the case of the Proud Spaniard (?) with his hat in Photo 3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back