fomapan 100

jamiebonline

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
03550011-1.jpg 03550014-1.jpg 03550022-1.jpg 03550030-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the one of the lamp, great use of the pattern of the stripes of light. Nice set.

Wow...I totally dig the train yard....way way cool. The chaos is definitely interesting...lines in all different directions with plenty of subject matter to look at. A very interesting photo for sure. I am wondering what happened in the blown out area....was there glare in the lens? I'd attack that area more and try to correct it, unless it isn't correctable....and I kinda suspect that you would have repaired that area if it were possible. Either way, very very cool pic.

Slivovica, nice ! To bad only on the picture. But I have a bottle here, Serbian I think.
Fomapan 100 is a bit tricky film, what ISO did you use as a base for exposure ?

Wow...I totally dig the train yard....way way cool. The chaos is definitely interesting...lines in all different directions with plenty of subject matter to look at. A very interesting photo for sure. I am wondering what happened in the blown out area....was there glare in the lens? I'd attack that area more and try to correct it, unless it isn't correctable....and I kinda suspect that you would have repaired that area if it were possible. Either way, very very cool pic.

Yeah the Minolta x-700 has something wrong with the shutter plane or something. It meant almost all the 36 exposures from this set had a white line running through them. I have another pic of the train yard without the mark. Naturally, it's not as good. :)

I like the one of the lamp, great use of the pattern of the stripes of light. Nice set.

Agreed ... Normally this is way way overdone to the point of being cliché .... But this really works here

Most reactions

Back