FOOD FIGHT - CULINARY FIGHT CLUB

TATTRAT, that looks delicious!

We're having curry spinach and chicken. It doesn't look pretty, but it tastes good to me (and to little squirrels sans chilli powder).

TATTRAT, that looks delicious!

We're having curry spinach and chicken. It doesn't look pretty, but it tastes good to me (and to little squirrels sans chilli powder).

Totally true "It doesn't look pretty", well even less than that but I sympathies because we also make curries that look like **** but taste good.

I suggest you crop the image to the plate only. An example:

$IMG_3157.JPG

Totally true "It doesn't look pretty", well even less than that but I sympathies because we also make curries that look like **** but taste good.

I suggest you crop the image to the plate only. An example:

View attachment 44488

Thanks Ron. I'm not sure that better cropping is going to save the looks of this curry, but I'll shoot that way next time! :lol:

veg by keips66, on Flickr
My girlfriend and I juice this and more. and I have a glass every morning. get more veg than most people do in a week....

you should too..

Dry Aged Ribeye, basted with Butter, Rosemary & Thyme...was finished with okinawan Sea Salt and served w/ Confit Potatoes & Roasted Garlic Puree, Haricot Vert (Green beans).

9156855984_2862e862a6_h.jpg

Individual Peach "Smore" w/ whiskey Butter

9154487039_442d38dbf4_h.jpg

Individual Coconut Flan w/ toasted Coconut & local Berries

9154488757_560e011f24_h.jpg

Raspberry Mint lemonade, a nice refreshing beverage on a hot, humid day

9156714742_c8610cfe2e_h.jpg

Last edited:
I cant cook, but this Japanese place can! Well technically it isnt cooked that much...lol

$SUSHI.jpg

Most reactions

Back