Food Photography

Peeb

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last month I tried my had at food photog.

It was more demanding than I expected. Wife wanted me to do some photos for a project she is planning. After reviewing my initial attempt, she moved on to another photographer.

Wounded, but coming to terms....

:winky:

IMG_2292.JPG

Is that it?

Peanut butter on a computer?

I think I understand why your wife fired you.

Is that it?

Peanut butter on a computer?

I think I understand why your wife fired you.
Ha! Yeah- I was going thru my images today and I just happened on that. What earthly reason could I have for a pic of PB on my laptop? 5 weeks later I don't recall. Just thought it was funny...

at least you got yourself out of a sticky situation :)

at least you got yourself out of a sticky situation :)
Thanks for catching my (apparently) dry sense of humor. @Designer made me a little nervous!

This is the "Just for Fun" forum, peeps- grin a little! :D

The first thing wrong with this picture is it isn't crunchy butter. Based off that I feel this is a failed everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fear the bourgeoisie rabble does not comprehend the existentialist angst of your fine photo-graph. The horror Peter Pan, who wants to fly, trapped forever on the label of a lower class munch is too much to bear for the little fellow. And he's normally portrayed on stage by a....girl. A assault to his veritable manhood, or boyhood.
I believe that you should make a huge print and have it hung in a place of honor at the Metropolitan Museum o fart.

I fear the bourgeoisie rabble does not comprehend the existentialist angst of your fine photo-graph. The horror Peter Pan, who wants to fly, trapped forever on the label of a lower class munch is too much to bear for the little fellow. And he's normally portrayed on stage by a....girl. A assault to his veritable manhood, or boyhood.
I believe that you should make a huge print and have it hung in a place of honor at the Metropolitan Museum o fart.
FINALLY- someone who really GETS me! ;)

Zats because Joe Cool carries a Nikon D40, not a Leiker.

Most reactions

Back