• other (specify)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you could only eat the food of one nationality for the rest of your life, it would be?

This is rather tricky.

I've lived in different places for long enough that what I cook doesn't belong to a specific cuisine. I don't think I can stick to any one particular cuisine for the rest of my life. There's always times when the tongue craves for French, and times when the big mac does the job.

I think South American influenced cuisine works well for me. It has similar cooking style and food prep as Asian cuisines but uses ingredients found in many western food as well.

Personally i love food from all over the world, i mean i have tried it all me thinks. Pretty much all European food, most Spanish food, Authentic Asian good you name it, so i think i would choose my own country's food i still haven't tried anything better and if you wondering which country; anything from Former Yugoslavia where i was born.

I voted for Italian, but could also live on Indian or Chinese (or Thai, which isn't listed).

This is rather tricky.

I've lived in different places for long enough that what I cook doesn't belong to a specific cuisine. I don't think I can stick to any one particular cuisine for the rest of my life. There's always times when the tongue craves for French, and times when the big mac does the job.

I think South American influenced cuisine works well for me. It has similar cooking style and food prep as Asian cuisines but uses ingredients found in many western food as well.

But you have to choose. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice (and you will be very hungry) :)

I voted for Italian, but could also live on Indian or Chinese (or Thai, which isn't listed).

I thought about thai, but I think it's too limited for a broad category like this. But I know some people who would happily live on thai food for the rest of their lives :)

Yes, you should have just put Asian I think. Thai, Korean, Cambodian, etc. Chinese food restaurants are rather highly Americanized, same goes for Mexican, depending on where you live.

My vote, Greek/MiddleEastern.

Yes, you should have just put Asian I think. Thai, Korean, Cambodian, etc. Chinese food restaurants are rather highly Americanized, same goes for Mexican, depending on where you live.

My vote, Greek/MiddleEastern.

Before I came to the states, I didn't know about Italian, French, Greek, Spanish foods. They are just "western" food to me, with general categories like sandwich, pasta, steak and soup. Just like I couldn't tell a Scottish from a Texan. They were all Americans to me. Of course, now it pretty easy for me to distinguish a red neck from a hippie, and I made the breakthrough of differentiating hippie from hipster recently!

Chinese Food is very Delicious. Now days Chinese Foods are top in the world.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back