fools & kings

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had a really nice night show here last saturday evening... it started with a parade through town an ended with a show gathering all the artists in one place...

here is a first set of pictures I took that evening... a few more are to come :wink:

any comment and critique would be welcome, especially about the exposure and lightning (first time shooting an event at night)

IMG_5578_1.jpg

IMG_5607_1.jpg

IMG_5588_1.jpg

IMG_5748_1.jpg

IMG_5706_1.jpg

IMG_5632_1.jpg

IMG_5634_1.jpg

IMG_5635_1.jpg

IMG_5677_1.jpg

How could I always overlook these?
It's that I am seeing these for the first time and they have been up since ... last Monday. Must have been because my sister was still here on that very day (which was her birthday) and after that I had a hard time catching up on things on the forums.

Interesting lighting concept of the parade planners here, I must say (which helped to get these interesting photos), and my personal favourite is Photo 2. I really love the colours of that one!!!

Hello,

I think you did a good job in the low light situation (I shoot concerts, so I know something about that) - seems that you're good at using manual exposure. The lighting conditions weren't too bad, I see (I'm reading the EXIFs).

The set of pictures presented above leave me wanting to see (in addition) pictures with more context. Now it is left unclear what they're doing (without a provided explanation).

Thanks for sharing :)

Most reactions

Back