Football 2021

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I've been a little quiet this summer, but it's time to crank it back up. Football season is here and I'm looking forward to another great season and adding 7th grade football to the schedule as well as adding back in the college games too.

Last weekend, my son participated in a "showcase" / scrimmage where the entire towns football programs were on the field. (age 6 and under to Varsity programs) Here are a few shots from the day.

221478102_4738790802810050_2425523577288350347_n.jpg

238921798_4738790859476711_1992681438635821820_n.jpg

239168955_4738791126143351_7441264790358011399_n.jpg

Very fun. I was up at the High School last evening to workout at the track but it was closed for a scrimmage. All I had was an older Point-N-Shoot so I experimented with that. Looking forward to putting the R6 through its paces this season. Let the games begin.

I always look forward to your football posts. Oklahoma is the land of football!

Thanks Dean. We get kicked off in a couple of weeks and then I'll be super busy with youth to college. (Who knows, maybe even a Pro game, if I'm lucky)

Very fun. I was up at the High School last evening to workout at the track but it was closed for a scrimmage. All I had was an older Point-N-Shoot so I experimented with that. Looking forward to putting the R6 through its paces this season. Let the games begin.

Looking forward to seeing what you get with the R6. I am REALLY wanting to get an R3 when it comes out. But we shall see.

Looking forward to seeing what you get with the R6. I am REALLY wanting to get an R3 when it comes out. But we shall see.
I recall you have a 1DX Mark ??. If you have not shot an R6 or R5 and you get the R3 I guarantee you will not regret it. If you have shot one of these then you know what I mean.

I recall you have a 1DX Mark ??. If you have not shot an R6 or R5 and you get the R3 I guarantee you will not regret it. If you have shot one of these then you know what I mean.

Yes, I currently have 2 of the 1Dx Mark I. I have a friend that has a R5 and he likes it for sports too. Have to see when I will be able to get one.

Nice set, looks like you had fun.

Thank you. Yes, it was warm but a fun day. Always nice to get back to shooting football.

First home game is on Sept 3rd.
Looking forward to that.

At this point, I have games on Sept 2nd, 3rd and 4th. (Middle School, High School and College).

Always nice to see American football photos
one i took not too long ago

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 82
Thank you. Yes, it was warm but a fun day. Always nice to get back to shooting football.

At this point, I have games on Sept 2nd, 3rd and 4th. (Middle School, High School and College).

Mine is just high school, so I don't get the athletics of college level play in any of the sports.

The smoke from the forest fires has made outdoor sports more difficult. Visibility has been down to only one mile.
I am wearing a N95 mask for both covid and smoke; indoors for covid and outdoors for smoke.

The kids must be tired.
They probably thought that they could not wear a mask outdoors for covid.
Then the smoke came.

Mine is just high school, so I don't get the athletics of college level play in any of the sports.

The smoke from the forest fires has made outdoor sports more difficult. Visibility has been down to only one mile.
I am wearing a N95 mask for both covid and smoke; indoors for covid and outdoors for smoke.

The kids must be tired.
They probably thought that they could not wear a mask outdoors for covid.
Then the smoke came.

that's crazy. I am having to wear a mask at work but not when I am on the football field outdoors. We shall see how the season goes.

Not football as we know it here (you'd call it soccer). The low pov and movement I'm #1 is/are sublime imo.

Scrimmage #2 for the middle school guys (7th & 8th Grade). As a Dad, I had to be there, so might as well get in a few shots so I can knock the rust off and be ready for the season next week. Besides the lighting is so much better her than it will be in the weeks to come as the sun sets earlier and earlier.

1)

Pigskin_preview-182.jpg

2)
Pigskin_preview-328.jpg

3)
Pigskin_preview-332.jpg

4)
Pigskin_preview-356.jpg

5)
Pigskin_preview-484.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics