Football Spotlight

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot my first High School football game in awhile (2 years), before that, I shot every game for four years.

I don't miss it one bit.

Nothing impressive here, but a cooly timed shot I thought.

Enjoy!

14964124154_38aa4b8410_c.jpg

Could be a great shot if it cropped a lot tighter. Get ride of the stands and #23-48. You may end up with a small file but a better picture.

Could be a great shot if it cropped a lot tighter. Get ride of the stands and #23-48. You may end up with a small file but a better picture.
Agreed, this is completely SOOC no cropped. 200mm isn't much when they get to the opposite sideline.

just stopped by to say Hi SS ;)

Epic.

Interestingly enough, when I typed Epic autocorrect changed it to Erotic.... I was tempted to post it as is, but decided against.
Why did you do that!?
You should always listen to autocorrect!

;)

Sorry SS but your picture has lost all meaning in this thread lol

Would that be a selfie Maria :drool2:

Sorry SS but your picture has lost all meaning in this thread lol
Sorry SS, I will never do anything like this anymore!
...or maybe I will, I don't know ;)

Would that be a selfie Maria
well, it could easily be ;)

The flash effect is pretty cool. Looks like you're going to have to start lining the opposite sideline with speedlights.

I was shooting at a wedding (just a guest) and took a shot at the same moment the photographer's strobes went off. Ended with a crazy looking double exposure, ill have to save it out.

Agreed. Crop around just that group of players, losing 23 & 48 on the left and the half-helmet on the right. I do love the flash in the background.

Would that be a selfie Maria
well, it could easily be ;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Sean... I'm way more interested in this turn of events... ^^^ :fangs:

Most reactions

Back