For all the UK members!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How many of you know about this site here http://www.geograph.co.uk/ ??
I have just stumbled across it and barely checked it out but feel like this could become YOUR site, too, and each and everyone of you (us, me, whoever's been to the UK and taken photos) could contribute, maybe? (Like we could ALL send in OUR photo of "The Blue House" in Saffron Walden ;) !! )

Is there any of you who have already sent in photos to that site (I've only just begun to check it out but wanted to alert you to it right away).

Thanks for the link! Some places from where I live on there. I may have to join it. :thumbsup:

I want to bump this because I think that it might really be interesting for all those who live in the UK or have been to any part of the UK on holidays and have taken photos there.

Yay! Now I officially am "First Geograph" with some of my photos from Inishoven in Co. Donegal, Ireland on the site that I told you about in my first post (www.geograph.co.uk). It is great fun (but also hard work) to find out the National Grid No. for the places I photosgraphed there, and since there were hardly any photos up on Inishoven so far, I have good chance to become "First Geograph" even more often :D. Yay! (They promise you a "warm glow" from getting "First Geograph" added to your profile, and I have had that "warm glow", uuummmmmm!) :lol:

All you UK-people, care to check out that site?

No, no, I do not mind at all. Actually, it makes me quite proud that someone went to check out my photos over in that (for me brandnew) site of www.geograph.co.uk --- and I am now quite determined to scan even more and post even more, since that part of the UK is hardly covered by photos as yet. It is great fun --- and my entire study is covered in MAPS now :) :D :lol:

Most reactions

Back