for all you chocolate lovers!......>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....... check this crazy interactive insallation out, its at cadbury world in england....... and its actually put together by my buddies that have an office above mine.... they've done all kinds of installations..... with this one they had to photograph each stage of the chocolate being unwrapped, so when you stand on it, it splashes out all over the floor :drool: ... very clever ;)

http://www.hmcmedialab.org/projects/chocolateinfinity/

Woo hoo, looks like MY kinda place. Except I'd be rolling on the floor trying to get at the 'chocolate'. Which could prove to be very embarrassing.

VERY cool concept and installation.

Now that sounds like my kind of fun :D

Cadbury World. I've been there twice. Gained 10 pounds just walking through the place.

fredcwdoc said:
Cadbury World. I've been there twice. Gained 10 pounds just walking through the place.

yea its all that free chocolate :lol: ....... you shoulda seen how much of it the guys bought back with em...... too much for any man..... along with the largest bar of choc in production...... it was big :drool:

Archangel said:
....you shoulda seen how much of it the guys bought back with em...... too much for any man..... .

Isn't "too much chocolate" an oxymoron? ...:scratch:

Most reactions

Back