For Archangel.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey man.. this is the monument I was telling you about at the cemetery. Unfortunatly, I could not photograph the whole statue. THe family had put a few wreaths around the bottom, covering the slayed serpant.
I will get you another shot in the spring. Sorry the quality is a bit off. It was badly backlit, and I forgot my flash in the car:confused:

169_6911aa.JPG

169_6910aa.JPG

wow man these are freekin awsome! What an unusual pose he's in...never seen that before. His left hand looks like he's doing a "right on bro!" kinda thing......wonder if he was originaly holding summin. Anyway tones and colour are awsome, dont see much wrong with the quality, they're both excellent....cheers dude :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Thanks buddy. It looks like he had his index finger pointing up at one time, but has been broken off. In his other hand, he has a sword, that is in some sort of serpent.
I wont disturb anything around the graves, so when it is warmer and the wreaths are removed, I will go back...like Im there all the time anyways.:lol:

yea best not to disturb the dead!...im gonna head off to the main (big) cemetry round here soon, so i'll hopefully have some luck finding an archy......thanks again for these they kick ass :mrgreen:

love this chiller....great shot...

wonder if they are showing or depicting him killing 'the serpent'...
if maybe this is the last showdown..or if its good killing evil since snakes are usually representive of evil...

would love to see this in person....bet there is a lot of detail.....

cool shot, chiller...

Thanks April, anicole and Jon.
JonMikal..I still have not posted the cemetery shots I took...for the fun of it. :lmao: It was an awesome weekend, nice blue sky, but cold:er:

wow... beautiful as usual, Carl! Really love the angle/pov in the first one... really has an intimate feel :thumbup:

you guys keep this stone stuff up, and I will need to go out and try it! I hang around a cemetary waiting for the eagles to soar for hours, but I never even think of shooting the stones... Very insipering Chiller!

brilliant shots carl! love the first.. tfs :)

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments as always.

Lensmeister said:
You guys have such interesting cemetaries

When I get to LA and San Diego ... maybe I can sneek off from the family

Yeah, our cemetaries/graveyards are very... well British about things. They tend to be quite understated. I may have to head up to some of ours to get some shots for you guys so you can understand how drab things here are!!! :)

Great shots!

Rob

Rob said:
Yeah, our cemetaries/graveyards are very... well British about things. They tend to be quite understated. I may have to head up to some of ours to get some shots for you guys so you can understand how drab things here are!!! :)

Great shots!

Rob

You know what...i thought the exact same thing..........until today. I found the mother of all graveyards......im talking Glastonbury festival (woodstock for you americans!) for dead people......5......yes 5 fileds of thousands of headstones, statues....the lot! And the best thing its its only 10mins from work..so im gonna be down there loads from now on.......... got one for jm and you chiller, will post em as soon as i'v had time to edit.........im so happy that these cemeterys do exsist in England......wohoo :boogie: :boogie:

Most reactions

Back