For automotive lovers

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2 is my favorite. I like the lighting in 3 but for my tastes the car is just a little too close to the right side of the frame and just seems a little cramped. But still a good shot.

Yeah I can see where youd think that. It is pretty tight, and thank you. Number 2 is my car lol.

Well thank you sir. You cant beat white on gold.

Forgiving the tight crop on the right, I like #3 the best, with a nod to #6. If the power lines were removed I might prefer 6.

I actually did try to remove the power lines from that one but was unsuccessful. The different tones of the sky make it look unnatural and awkward. I could have replaced the whole sky but the lines were tolerable to just leave them. Had they been for a magazine or something I would have but its just a buddies car. He'll get what he gets lol.

Very nice. Did you try something like #9235 with the car positioned so that the freeway pylons recede into the distand on either side of the car, instead of intersecting it? Maybe there's no way to do that there, or maybe this shot is better, but I still wonder what that would look like.

Very nice shots, I like 2 the most but 4 would have been my favorite with the car facing the camera or possibly facing more towards the sun. Either way some really nice shots for your car and your friends

**Edit

I went into your flickr and saw some even better images I liked, keep up the good work

Haha I've seen these on Nasioc. Nice shots!

Very nice. Did you try something like #9235 with the car positioned so that the freeway pylons recede into the distand on either side of the car, instead of intersecting it? Maybe there's no way to do that there, or maybe this shot is better, but I still wonder what that would look like.
I didnt, we were chasing the sun and it was setting fast. That location was spur of the moment since our other one had too many people to pull it off. We had to snap a few then speed down the highway to the spot to catch the sunset in shot 9255. Thanks for the input though.
I like #5 the most. #4 has pretty nice light, it would be my fav if the car is towards the camera.
Thank you, there are other shots where the car is facing the camera but I liked this one better.

Heres one though.

DSC_9273
by Michael Shipman Photography, on Flickr
Very nice shots, I like 2 the most but 4 would have been my favorite with the car facing the camera or possibly facing more towards the sun. Either way some really nice shots for your car and your friends

**Edit

I went into your flickr and saw some even better images I liked, keep up the good work
Thank you very much.
Haha I've seen these on Nasioc. Nice shots!
Ha! Small world. This is where I put photos when I actually want feedback from people who know how to use a camera lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back