Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Mentos,
do you remember a while ago I posted a portrait of that cute guy and you said you wouldn't mind if I put up more photos of him (or something like that anyway) Well here he is.

Have slowly been going through old-ish photos of mine trying to find some more good ones to edit and actually do something with.

I took these photos 3 weeks ago when I was in Brisbane visiting Adrian. :lovey:
And here he is! (nope this one isn't for you mentos sorry... he's mine!)

IMG_3851_age_desat.jpg

All of these photos are edited Raws. I was trying to make them look 'different' and came up with this over exposed, desaturated look. I think it works well for the arty-farty sort of band photo, but wouldn't work too well on other photos. meh ah well I'll just have to try it out some more.

Here ya go Mentos!
IMG_3854_greg_desat.jpg

And this one is the same guy but I think the composition in this photo almost makes it look a bit abstract. What do you reckon?

img_3852_greg_desat.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I really like the undersaturation in these, it works nicely!

Now, I'll step back and let Mentos drool :mrgreen:

Nice eye candy! :lol: Who doesn't love a guy playing guitar, with that distant look of concentration? :thumbup: Very attractive. I like your subdued coloring here, too.

Nice little series. Hope they can play worth a damn. ;)

AlisonPower said:
I really like the undersaturation in these, it works nicely!
yup! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! it's nice to hear when other people like the same stuff as I do. I showed my family and they just said... oh whatever. :-( I think us photographic people have different genes to the rest of the world. hehehe

Terri, actually they are pretty damn good! I'm their biggest critic as always, but I actually like what they do. wooohooo :cheer:

OMG THANK YOU VICKY!!!! That's what I needed !!!!!!!!! Thanks for your PM, coz I rarely visit this part of the forum. You should have posted those in portraits!!! I'm there everyday!!!!!

Wonderful pictures!!! they look like posters! really!!! A bit desaturated, great DOF, all those cables around... fantastic composition!!! they are amazing!!!!!!! Adrian is cute,you know?? :D:D:D

the second guy is also ok, but Adrian is very handsome, Vicky! :D you should pay close attetion to all the girls around...:p:p:p:p

oh... now I'm looking at this secnd guy and I think he is very handsome too :D thank you for sharing those!!!!!! :D:D and you know,,, if he'll be in poland some day, give him my adress :D:D:D:D

Most reactions

Back