For Sale: Canon 70-200mm f2.8L >>IS<<

usayit

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
North New Jersey, United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok folks... As some of you know from my postings, I've been fighting this battle in my mind for quite a long time. I have a love hate relationship with this lens but I think I've made the decision.

I have for sale my used 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM Canon lens. This lens is considered one of Canon's premier zooms well known for its unsurpassed image quality. That plus the fast aperture and image stabilization makes for one of the most sought after zooms in Canon's lineup. There's not much more I can say about this lens that isn't already known.

As stated, I have a love/hate relationship with this lens. I have always been impressed by the image quality this lens delivers but the weight just doesn't fit my style of photography (I travel on foot a lot). As a result, the lens sees less and less use over the past 2 years of ownership. Other than the weight... this is a wonderful lens.

This lens is in great condition. Included is the case, tripod ring, and hood. Only the lens' hood shows signs of use due to being packed stacked with other hoods. I'm asking $1350 + 30 for shipping(including insurance). The only payment I'm willing to accept is through paypal. Sorry.. shipping to the continental US only.

Please PM and post here.

thanks...

Equipment63.jpg

Specifications here:
http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/lens/ef/data/ef_70~200_28lis_usm.html

Sells new at BHphoto for $1699.

I would be all over this and I hope someone picks this up before I drop the money on it. Free bump and nice looking lens!

I do plan to, one day, have this lens....but alas...I've blown my budget for the year.

I'm surprised. This lens is discussed here so much that I thought I would have a buyer in less than a day.

I'm giving it another 3 days or so. My local camera shop just announced they are closing... :-(

Ebay will have to be it if not sold here.

Too bad you don't ship to Canada, or I might have thought a little harder on this-:)

Can you send me some pics of the actual lens please. ill pmu my email.

Um.. that is the actually lens posted up there.... But if you want more, I quickly snapped these this morning:

268358699.jpg

268358698.jpg

268358697.jpg

268358696.jpg

268358695.jpg

268358694.jpg

The lens itself is mint. The hood does have surface scratches due to how I pack them with my other hoods. Hoya filter and quick release plate are not included.

I know I said I would sell the lens a couple days ago but I've just been too busy at work to do so. So act now before I change my mind...... or sell it locally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back