Not open for further replies.

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to upgrade to a 20d or 30d if you have one. I am selling my 50mm 1.8 purchased 3 months ago.
I am also selling my canon eos Digital rebel. It has about 20,000 pictures taken on it. I bought it brand new in Dec 2005 so it is 18 months old. It lives in my crumpler bag and has been cleaned and aligned every 3 months by canon.
PLease email me if interested or if you have a 30d or 20 d available! Thanks

Whats your asking price for the 75-300mm...and do you have a link for the lens you have. Also how many shots of that lens.

Thankyuh ;)

that 50mm sounds very tempting to me...
would you ship to Spain, accept paypal, and show some photo's of your 50mm (shots of the lens, not taken by the lens ;) )?

I dropped my 50mm so I bought another. But after 3 days of owning this one I think I am still going to upgrade to the 1.4. AAARGGGHHH
If interested first emailer gets it!

Whats your asking price for the 75-300mm...and do you have a link for the lens you have. Also how many shots of that lens.

I'll second that?

BUYERS BEWARE!!! This person has a LONG LONG history of taking money and NOT shipping items.

*DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON.

SCAMMER. Don't buy. Just wanted to add to that, the more opinions the better. This is a scammer and a photo thief on top of it :)

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PERSON!!!!!! YOU WILL BE OUT THE MONEY AND THE ITEM. WARN OTHERS!!!
A

im locking this thread, everything has been said already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back