For Sale: D300s + Accessories

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D300s Body with 3 genuine Nikon batteries and 8GB SanDisk Compact Flash card: $1300
Body is in mint condition with an estimated 8,000 actuations. Will come with box and all paperwork and accessories just like it was new.

Extras to go with the body if you'd like:

MB-D10 Grip: $150
Remote: $25
GPS (Bluetooth): $225

Extras will only be sold either with the body or after the body is sold.

$1200 for body only with one battery or trade everything I have to go with it for Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 lens.

Grip seems to be a hot item, I have about 25 requests for it - anyone interested in the rest? :)

I am also interested on the grip. Good luck on sale.

seems like not many people are interested in D300s at this time.
I put my 300s with 400-500 actuations on sale for 1,300 but no one is interested. Guess I will have to live with it, lol.

Anyway, good luck with your sale ;)

Eh, right now the D7000 is all the rage - once people realize it's not a replacement for the D300s used sales should climb again.

I have both, and although the D7000 is a great camera, it's no D300s replacement.

I'm looking into a D300 maybe if I can come up with more cash :)

Eh, right now the D7000 is all the rage - once people realize it's not a replacement for the D300s used sales should climb again.

I have both, and although the D7000 is a great camera, it's no D300s replacement.

True, but by that time a replacement for D300s may have come out. Who knows right ? :p
Btw, why do you need 2 DX cameras? Just curious :D

Most reactions

Back