For Sale: Fuji Natura Black F1.9 24mm (Rare Find)

wandoubaby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am selling my beloved Fujifilm Natura Black F1.9 24mm, the legendary "Moonlight" camera. This camera has stopped production since 2006 and can mostly be found in Japan only. It is also known as the "moonlight" camera because of its big aperture and very wide angle that one does not need flash even at night as long as there is some available light as little as moonlight. It produces very sharp images under low-light condition. The camera functions very well 100% and it is 95% new with a small corner broken (it's taped and does not affect photo quality) and minor scratches at the bottom. This is a rare find in the U.S. A great film camera that everybody loves.

Feel free to google for Natura Black images. Great little camera for night photography.

This sale comes with the original Natura Black box and Japanese manual. A new lithium battery has just been inserted and because this little guy is a battery saver, it should last for a long time.

I am selling it for $450. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

photo12v.jpg

photo13uhq.jpg

natura010.jpg

natura012.jpg

Last edited:
2 questions.... what film do u use for those pics.. and is there any way to get rid of the date on the photos, or does the camera always do that... oh and one more whats the diff between this cam and the natura that lomography is sellin.

hello.are u still selling this.. i wanna buy that one . could u reply through my email if u still got one. thanks alot

Hi all~ I have one Natura black F1.9 for sale. excellent condition, with the original box, camera bag, and user's manual. The item is located in California, USA. I would like to sell it for USD$550 plus applicable shipping. Please msg me if you are interested, thanks.

Hi all~ I have one Natura black F1.9 for sale. excellent condition, with the original box, camera bag, and user's manual. The item is located in California, USA. I would like to sell it for USD$550 plus applicable shipping. Please msg me if you are interested, thanks.

Hi, I've been looking for one of these! Do you still want to sell it. I'm from Australia but will be in LA for the rest of April.
Let me know.

Hi, I would love to buy this camera from you if you still have it. I'm located in GA., USA. Will pay more if neccessary. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back