"For Sale" Nikon D610 Body with Nikon AFS 24-85 @ Nikon 80-200 2.8 (2) Touch Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal1000

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Adim please remove this thread,thank you...........
$ARB_0541.jpg
$ARB_0545.jpg
$D610.jpg

Last edited:
:(
Sorry to hear about the arthritis
Good luck on the sale.

Wish I could get this body from you man.

I'd love to split it up but I need to try to sell it all together if possible ? What would you offer for the body if I might ask,it is like new.

I'd love to split it up but I need to try to sell it all together if possible ? What would you offer for the body if I might ask,it is like new.

:mrgreen: My comment was more along the lines of being able to afford the body.

If I could get a good offer on my d7100 I could possibly work something up to get your 610

:(
Sorry to hear about the arthritis
Good luck on the sale.

Thanks astronikon I'm going to go mirrorless much lighter for me as I tried an Olympus my brother has,it's very doable for me with my hands.

Are you selling this whole package for 2200? I didn't see a price for the 80-200 so I assumed this.

if so, I'd like to call first for it. Emailed you.

Last edited:
Are you selling this whole package for 2200? I didn't see a price for the 80-200 so I assumed this.

Yes $2200 for everything.

Yes everything for $2200 or Nikon 80-200 is $550 shipped USA only lower 48 states.

I hated to do so but I listed these items on ebay,if your interested please let me know,thanks for looking....

you may want to provide the links to ebay so people can follow it here.
Good luck

you may want to provide the links to ebay so people can follow it here.
Good luck

It is all priced higher on Ebay to make up for the fee's.

I know I'm going to be kicking myself once this sells, I just can't sell the wife on letting me get it right this second :(

You might want to try to start taking more pictures of your wifey. Then tell her the current camera is not doing justice to her and the new camera will make her look as pretty as she really is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back