For the gun lovers and you haters too. C&C Please.

Yes, as much as I would like an SBR it could not be a work weapon (for me at this point).

Will that magnifier work with your Aimpoint? Or would you need to get the cantilever mount?

Nice weapon by the way!

To all of the gun lovers and history buffs, I have a trick up my sleeve that I am working on right now! I will try to get it done in the next week or two.

You can have a collapsible stock in New York state but it must be pinned so it cannot be adjusted. No bao lug, flash hider, and 10 round mag unless its prebann. This is New York state but NY city you can't even own any semi auto.

Yes, as much as I would like an SBR it could not be a work weapon (for me at this point).

Will that magnifier work with your Aimpoint? Or would you need to get the cantilever mount?

Nice weapon by the way!

To all of the gun lovers and history buffs, I have a trick up my sleeve that I am working on right now! I will try to get it done in the next week or two.

The optic in the second pic is a night vision device....:D

Nice!!! just looked to be a 3x, but a little different....

We don't have gun mounted NV but we do have the helmet mounted and thermal imaging devices (hand held, not gun mounted either). But it would be nice to have one of the sorts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back