For the last five minutes solid...

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
...I have been watching my dog chase its tail, stop, and then go the other way. Then she got clever and tried to chase her foot. One back leg went one way and the other back leg the other way, followed by her bum slapping the ground.

Oh to be a dog and so easily amused.

*goes back to watch the spinning dog*

Okay, so let me get this straight...you are laughing at the dog because she is easily amused by her hind parts escaping her...yet YOU have been watching HER for the last five minutes??? :?

... and you say SHE is easily amused :lol:

I agree tho, dogs are highly entertaining!

Hehehehe... My cat chases his tail sometimes...

Heres a good amusement thing:

My cat likes sitting in the washing basket. (Its just a plastic one with holes in the side...

When he lies down, his fur sticks out the holes... I have taken to rubbing his fur the wrong way when this happens...

He jumps up and lies the other way, at this time i turn the washing basket around and do it again... This is also really funny if you have someone sitting on the otherside so you dont have to turn the basket...

Try it - its really funny. (and can go on for a long, long time)

My gramma has a boxer...boxers only have tiny stubs, no actual tails. It's so funny, cuz she chases her stub!!!!

:p to blutiful

I do something similar. All dogs have itchy feet. If you run your finger gently over the fur on their pads they twitch like mad. The same goes for just inside the hind legs.
Abby (the spinning dog) has a really long tongue which hangs out of her mouth. Which I'm prone to grabbing.

I'm a bastard aren't I. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
:p to blutiful

I do something similar. All dogs have itchy feet. If you run your finger gently over the fur on their pads they twitch like mad. The same goes for just inside the hind legs.
Abby (the spinning dog) has a really long tongue which hangs out of her mouth. Which I'm prone to grabbing.

I'm a bastard aren't I. :mrgreen:

Yes, you are, but I bet you'd be a riot to know in real life! :lol:

hehe. We have a shih tzu who is a total floppy dog when she sleeps. She likes to sleep on her back w/her feet in the air. We make her feet do all kinds of things, wave, clap etc. It's like playing w/a rag doll.

Then we'll look down at her and she's staring at us w/an annoyed expression...but still letting us do it :lol: I'm sure she must be thinking what idiots we are and that we are easily amused.

Pets are so much fun :wink:

I love animals but I do this to every cat in exsistance because it drives them crazy. If you've ever watched Kids in the Hall, you've seen the "I'm crushing your head" bit so it's the same motion. You just make an O with your thum and index finger and keep touching them together lightly and bringing them back apart... Kinda like you're picking something up. Do that motion right above a cat's hair. You won't actually touch their hair but it drives them absolutely crazy. Funny to see.... I may have to break out the cam....:D :twisted:

hahah :) my dog used to do this too, but then he got clever... he fall down the stairs chasing his tail so he stopped this :)

Most reactions

Back