For @tiredoron and @derrel

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2016. Agfa Isolette, 1937. Expired well kept, Kodak PXP. I was going through my server, getting ready to upgrade from early to mid 90's to new, old hardware to bring it into 2010. It was taking to long to transfer images.

FB_IMG_1548210629697.jpeg
FB_IMG_1548210625056.jpeg

Wow, what a cool old steam tractor! Thanks for posting these two photos. The Agfa Isolette, vintage 1937. What a cool old folder that must be! Does your have an I or a J-like (a German I??) first letter in its name? For those who have never seen an Isolette, there's a few good web articles. Here's a quick one Agfa Isolette

Wow, what a cool old steam tractor! Thanks for posting these two photos. The Agfa Isolette, vintage 1937. What a cool old folder that must be! Does your have an I or a J-like (a German I??) first letter in its name? For those who have never seen an Isolette, there's a few good web articles. Here's a quick one Agfa Isolette

I kind of purged a lot of my gear, I sold it. However, it was the I version with a Pronto shutter and Apotar 4.5/8.5cm lens. It was a quirky camera. I sold it for 10 more than I paid for it. I still have an Isolette II, no one seemed to want that.

My late mentor gave me a roll right from his garage freezer of the Kodak 125PX. I recalled you like the old Pan Xstuff. .

What a beauty! The scrawny chicken tractor! :lol:
Lol. It is a beauty. I found a lot of pics that I just never went through or looked at. I was taking a ton of pics in 2016. I have slowed way, way down in the clicking department. OMG, there are some horrible ones as well, I was like, WTH was I seeing that day. Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back