Foras: (Don't say this name outloud)

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As far as Satanism is concerned, I won't go into it far (due to many personal reasons), however this is a ritual site found in a small graveyard. Done by metal-head, goth kids who think Satan wants things sacrificed or w/e. WARNING: Foras is a Grand Duke of Hades, and I strongly advice not to say this name out loud, even a whisper.

Anyways, this I would consider a dark image.

659338-R1-02-23.jpg

:thumbup: Cool find man. I said it outloud and nothing happened...then again, I have read the Necronomicon, and nothing happened. :lol:
I gotta go take a shot of this place here where there were some kids that tried ..."something" On the wall, they tried to write Satan rules...and spelled it....Satin rules. :lmao::lmao::lmao:.........gotta get back there one day.

:thumbup: Cool find man. I said it outloud and nothing happened...then again, I have read the Necronomicon, and nothing happened. :lol:

Did you use the right pronunciation? Long O. :lol:

Nice Find, like the pic.

Thanks guys. I know it's a bit fuzzy, but was browsing through my hundreds of folders and remembered this one, so I uploaded it. At least the darkness covers up the over-exposure a bit :lol:

Nice capture.

Just so you know, those goth Satanic kids are fake. You typically pass 2 TRUE Satanic people a day, and you would never know. They don't openly talk about their ways, nor do they dress typically like what you would think a Satanic person would dress. Their religion is VERY organized, and pretty secretive. Some parts of their religion are quite nerve racking, yet there is a lot of beauty to it. I cannot fully explain, for I know very little.

Nice capture.

Just so you know, those goth Satanic kids are fake. You typically pass 2 TRUE Satanic people a day, and you would never know. They don't openly talk about their ways, nor do they dress typically like what you would think a Satanic person would dress. Their religion is VERY organized, and pretty secretive. Some parts of their religion are quite nerve racking, yet there is a lot of beauty to it. I cannot fully explain, for I know very little.

Damn...I got busted.

Nice capture.

I do know the difference, I even stated that they were ignorant kids. Satan does not want what most people think.

And since you posted this, I do have something to say. I try not to just openly come out with my personal life or beliefs, but I have been a Satanist for 3 years now (in an organized way). Before you judge me, call me crazy, evil, w/e, I can assure you we are not those things. It is simply a religion and have no animosity to anyone. Yes, we are quite organized, and have strict moral rules to follow, that are much similar in ways to that of Christianity. Well. I said it. We are good people, as anyone, and are not the heretics that the media (such as a lot of music) portrays us.

But if anyone thinks less of me for saying it, so be it. I have studied Christianity, Buddism, Satanism, and others before. I did not become a Satanist over night, nor because others were doing it, nor that I dislike Christ. I did it out of rational and practical reasons, is how I found my religion to be.

But let's not get into a religious thing here. I am still the same cool guy I have always been. We are no harm to anyone...just to clear that BS about us up.

Cheers! :wink:

Most reactions

Back