Forbidden Fruit.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So there's this girl. She has a boyfriend that she's madly inlove with. She is absolutely gorgeous. And not just in the looks department. She is amazing. I could fall in love with this woman in seconds. In getting to know her I'm driving myself insane. The more I know her the more I want her. And this isn't just the whole "want what you can't have syndrome". Usually I'm pretty good with girls with boyfriends. What I can't have, I just don't think about. I wouldn't want anyone thinking that with my significant other.

Here's the problem. This girl...I don't know how she does it, everytime I see her out she finds me and pretty much spends the night talking to me. Now, I've approached her as a friend to do some modeling for me. She's 5'10" and basically in perfect shape. I havn't known anyone that tall, and I asked her to do some fashion photography with me. She's hesitant because despite her almost perfect figure and gorgeous face, she's also very modest and shy. After talking with her last night she said hates models and the like and doesn't want to be one. I asked her as a favour and she has agreed tentatively.

Anyway lastnight she actually said to me and I quote "yeah, me and Jon have talked about who we would date if we weren't in love with each other, and you're totally at the top of my list"...I was like "WHAT???". Who does that? She's not an attention seeking girl. She's really fuggin smart and there's no reason for her to look for any extra attention from me. What exactly is she TRYING to say? Like? I don't know if I can even talk to this girl anymore after her saying that? That's just evil?

WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!

Anyway, that's my blog, sign it...

Don't do anything. Please.

If she really wants to break up with her boyfriend... she should be the one to do it, and not you.

*speaking from experience here*

I can't do anything. I know the guy. Even if she does break up with him...I can't just jump in there and live happily ever after.

So frustrating knowing that though. Like hellooooO?

It's not like I haven't made it clear that I think she's gorgeous on more than one occation. And it's not like we haven't had hours of fun chilling together at clubs and stuff. She knows I think she's great.

She's the type of girl that I would be so nervous around if I knew she wanted to be with me. FUG!!

bace her. bace her hard. then bace meysha when your done.

im kidding. i quit.

MDowdey said:
bace her. bace her hard. then bace meysha when your done.

im kidding. i quit.

You'll see the pics when they're done. I will take them regardless.

Bace, did you know that that image in your signature is actually a part of a tv ad running at the moment in Oz for "the comedy channel"? Everytime I see it, I think of ya! hehehe.

Actually... it might be for Fox 8... I can't remember.

If you like her boyfriend too then you should definitely have a threesome and get it out of your system!

I'm done too now.

Eat chocolate!!!

What?? It always seems to work for girls... k, I quit too.

Or as you apple nerds like to say, iQuit.

Her boyfriend is actually a really ugly dude.

I wouldn't try taking her pictures or getting closer to her in any way, shape or form. She's already teasing you with these tidbits, and it's a bunch of crap IMO. This is a bad scene waiting to happen. Run the other way, fast, and spare yourself the ugliness and hurt that is sure to happen from this scenario.

You won't, of course. So just post the pics and make sure you tell us every ugly detail as it unfolds. :mrgreen:

:hug:: Dumbass. ;) You should listen to me, but I know you won't.

I haven't even seen the whole first movie, but this is looking like it could be "Closer 2". Especially since we have the model/photog storyline here too.

Most reactions

Back