Forensic Analysis Please

Can I suggest something. Obviously this photo was done with the best intentions in mind to try give a nice memory. Sometimes things don't work out quite as well as hoped. There are some photoshop wizards here who could likely make it better than you think it is. Put it on the photoshop challenge thread and I'll guess that someone can do a nice job (not that your photo is bad but camera guys and computer guys posses different skills)

just an idea

I'm going to withhold the the details behind the image for a bit; but suffice it to say while it's not the sort of image I would normally put out, there is a reason behind it. I am hoping you can tell me two things: (1) What your overall impression of the image is; and (2) what you think has been done.

Mollie_Web.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!!

Fake news. Both people have been pasted in, there legs are stupid, especially the guys knee. The dog is looks stuffed. Why go to the bother of stringing all that work together when the background is all wrong.

Pretty harsh given the context of the story

It there was less carpet in front of them I wouldn't look at the legs. Can it be 3:2 instead of 4:3, or 10x8?

The mans knee just looks horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I suggest something. Obviously this photo was done with the best intentions in mind to try give a nice memory. Sometimes things don't work out quite as well as hoped. There are some photoshop wizards here who could likely make it better than you think it is. Put it on the photoshop challenge thread and I'll guess that someone can do a nice job (not that your photo is bad but camera guys and computer guys posses different skills)

just an idea
Good idea, but it's a big job as there are four or five separate images to work with.

just an idea
Good idea, but it's a big job as there are four or five separate images to work with.

I'm sure you'd find people here more than happy to do it

Don't drive yourself too nuts tinkering with it; they were there, they know what the dog was doing and realize you've needed to do some editing. So it's a photo illustration. I think they'll be glad to have it however you got there with it.

I'm going to withhold the the details behind the image for a bit; but suffice it to say while it's not the sort of image I would normally put out, there is a reason behind it. I am hoping you can tell me two things: (1) What your overall impression of the image is; and (2) what you think has been done.

Mollie_Web.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!!

Fake news. Both people have been pasted in, there legs are stupid, especially the guys knee. The dog is looks stuffed. Why go to the bother of stringing all that work together when the background is all wrong.

Look I didn't read down through other posts before writing mine. It wasn't a sort of personal repudiation I simply wanted to be short and precise instead of going into a long winded commentary

Your Probably right but could the ethical photographer, not speaking of the OP but a in general, live with the result.
Hence the reason I sought peer critique and input.
If the dog has checked out of the building you could still use him as he is there, seeing as most people hammered you on the people.
I wasn't aware anyone "hammered" me on anything. I asked for input on an image, and I received it.

Ok swap hammered you with bashed the image on.........

Look I didn't read down through other posts before writing mine. It wasn't a sort of personal repudiation I simply wanted to be short and precise instead of going into a long winded commentary

Don't moan at people for rightly picking up your over the top insensitive harshness when you can't be bothered to read the other posts. You got it wrong. Own up to the error.

Don't moan at people for rightly picking up your over the top insensitive harshness when you can't be bothered to read the other posts. You got it wrong. Own up to the error.

I made no error :dob:

I made no error :dob:

So you think given the context, you don't think you could have worded it less harshly without going into a long commentary. Balderdash. Codswallop. Nonsense.

No, its the fashionable thing what with the man in the White House.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back