Forest Colours

OBrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I’d like to get some feedback on this shot please. I took it at sunset on a hazy evening, underexposing half a stop. I think it might benefit from increasing the colour saturation to bring out the background stripes of colour a little more. The sky is a little overexposed maybe, and a slight crop of the forest floor might help. Anything else I haven’t spotted?

Thanks.

3433684723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2345%3D32%3C%3D866%3DXROQDF%3E23237947%3A9467ot1lsi

Don't know why you needed to post this one. You've done your own critique :)
I agree on everything you've mentioned. If you have CS, have a play with the shadows/highlights function for the background.
The only other thing (and i'm looking at this on my crappy work monitor) is that the tree trunks look a little soft. It may be different looking at the full size image and if it is just disregard and tell me to get back to work.

Ah, but you might not have agreed with my critique! The trunks look ok in the large image – this is the second pic I’ve posted from Snapfish that hasn’t done the original justice. I’ll have to figure out a better way of doing this. As yet I have no editing software until my photoshop elements arrives from Amazon – the program supplied with the camera ran for a couple of days, then crashed, and I can’t re-install for some reason. I'll get up to speed on this new technology soon....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back