Forest Dreams

Wow! Beautiful! This would not hang on my wall, it would be the friggin' wall.

That would be where I would look for elven people. It's almost too mystical to be of this earth.

Brilliant photo! Was this focus stacked, or taken at f 105 :confused-72:

Just showed the wife, "why can't you take shots like that!!?"
i.....WE like it!

Hey Majeed...What can I say...There isn't an off switch for your talent. Just beautiful.

Unbelievably gorgeous! I agree with the "not of this earth" sentiment...It's surreal!

Absolutely stunning.

I always look forward to your posts. Your editing style takes a great shot, and elevates it to a magical level. I could stare at your work all day, and this is no exception!

Wow! Beautiful! This would not hang on my wall, it would be the friggin' wall.

Baturn, that's one of the nicest comments I've ever read -- thanks a lot, haha.

That would be where I would look for elven people. It's almost too mystical to be of this earth.

Haha. Just come up to the columbia gorge. And don't be afraid of the rain like most people, and this is what you'll see.

Clothes dry, a photo lasts forever. That's my motto!

This is amazing. I love the depth achieved by use of tonal layers.

Thanks Brian.

Brilliant photo! Was this focus stacked, or taken at f 105 :confused-72:

This taken at f8 around 150mm. Thanks.

Just showed the wife, "why can't you take shots like that!!?"
i.....WE like it!

Hahah! In time.

Hey Majeed...What can I say...There isn't an off switch for your talent. Just beautiful.

Thanks Rick. :-]

Unbelievably gorgeous! I agree with the "not of this earth" sentiment...It's surreal!

Absolutely stunning.

I always look forward to your posts. Your editing style takes a great shot, and elevates it to a magical level. I could stare at your work all day, and this is no exception!

Thanks a lot. I came at photography from my interest in Photoshop, so I've always loved getting into an image in post.

Thanks everyone!

Going to the US next year. May have to visit this region.

Well first i would like to say that i have an oil on my wall that is very close to this. I love this style. Incredible photo! I just got back on here after a break so i havent seen your posts before. If this is what you always do, as it seems .. i look forward to more of your post!
just to add, Ive been about everywhere in the US. the Columbia river area is one of the best places in the country. your lucky haha
I just looked at your Flickr. Very impressive work!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back