Forever.....

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stalking the castle grounds
364206710_mJiDb-L.jpg

......... to find his beloved wife Katerina beheaded.
364206694_tGJyj-L.jpg

Fury....
364206651_zUdXJ-L.jpg

........arriving home on the mansion wall
364206678_z4wJP-L.jpg

Mourning those who he lost
364206661_iDmiE-L.jpg

Revenge
364207129_QcKxq-L.jpg

All these were shot in really low light, with long shutter speeds to get some grain and darkness. In photoshop, I recreated the eyes, and did some skin treatments. In a few of the pics, the teeth are real vampire teeth--the glue on type. Mine come out after midnight:lol: The blood are blood capsules. The nails are part real, and enhanced in photoshop.
I really wanted to create a dark mood/scene, so the photos are deliberatly dark.
In the shot..."Fury", I used about an 8 second shutter speed, and started with my head down, slowly rising to expose the fangs.

HOLY...OMFG...Yes! These are just magnificent, Chill!!! :hail::hail::thumbup:

Christ, probably the best yet (even though all your work is top shelf). Leaves me freakin speechless...Love it.

That last one is pure evil....and I mean that as a true compliment!!! LOL!!! Awesome!

Carl! You nailed these perfectly. Talk about creepy, yet moving at the same time. Fantastic! Love them!!

I absolutely love the mourning shot!

arriving home on the mansion wall is freaking awesome!!! :hail:

great series, overall!

Awesome series to say the least. where are these shot? The "castle" its self looks killer then add in your skill.. breath taking

Yayyy!! Another Chiller Darkside series!

Well done. I especially like 'Revenge' - the way it fades to black at the top of the shot is great, not to mention the spot on pose and expression on you (*shiver*).

Thank you all for such kind words. Means a lot to me. Im hoping to get another round in soon. Just need some willing models...whhahhaha

Gratias ago vos adeo supervacuus. Vestri ineo es appreciated
21.gif

Oh Yeah. I've been seeing the new avvy, but this series slipped through somehow.

Awesome, particularly "the wall" and "revenge".

Thanks brother...Im hoping to shoot part two this week sometime. I finally got all the props together, except the liver. Kinda have to buy that the night of. :lol: Still need a dark haired female model tho. :grumpy:

I would totally be willing to be a model, but we are kinda far from each other.. hahaha

I need to change my avatar, I'm no longer blonde.

fury, mourning, revenge - wow! They'd look great mounted together!
Ohhh I like beheaded too!

Most reactions

Back