Forgotten Childhood

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yeah, i was going to say: anythign you can do about the washed out sky?

Great idea, but the sky kills it for me man. Reshoot?

I like the second shot sooooo much more. That added tree on the right really completes the shot. The pale sky makes me think it's a really hot summer's day.

Thanks, I will have to try again. I ran into issues with metering for the shadows of the tree and still keeping the sky.

Thanks, I will have to try again. I ran into issues with metering for the shadows of the tree and still keeping the sky.

time for some HDR, make sure to add halos.

even that I prefer.

much better!
very nice shot, even with the sky a little "blah"
cant always get nature to sync up with your photography needs.

much better!

Damn nature!

I will go back on a more dynamic day me thinks.

much better!

Damn nature!

not that it would be a "bad" idea to get a shot with better sky conditions, but i wouldn't bin this picture just because the sky isn't "picture perfect".
I think the photo is rendered well, and compelling enough to stand on its own merits.

much better!

Damn nature!

not that it would be a "bad" idea to get a shot with better sky conditions, but i wouldn't bin this picture just because the sky isn't "picture perfect".
I think the photo is rendered well, and compelling enough to stand on its own merits.

Thanks. It's always a learning experience either way.

Looking at this (love the last edit), I think this just BEGS for golden hour light; think, "Sunset on childhood".... long shadows, rich, warm light... this would be a KNOCKOUT!

Looking at this (love the last edit), I think this just BEGS for golden hour light; think, "Sunset on childhood".... long shadows, rich, warm light... this would be a KNOCKOUT!

It was roughly golden hour. Sadly the peak time is right around my kid's bedtime. :grumpy:

going to steal that for my next title.

It was roughly golden hour. Sadly the peak time is right around my kid's bedtime. :grumpy:

going to steal that for my next title.
Hmmm... kinda lame golden light; try knocking the WB right a bit, or try shooting with a grad sunset filter. As for the kids, ehh.... won't kill 'em to stay up for a couple of hours; heck you could put one of them in the swing!

Most reactions

Back