Formula 1 2015 Grand Prix

Qalbi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good mornin, this is my pictures for the Formula 1 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix FP1, FP2 and maybe race day later. Please comment! :)

FP1 Full Gallery --> Welcome to my blog Motorsport Malaysia Content Formula 1 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix Free Practice One Pictures

_DSC4954.JPG

_DSC5045.JPG

_DSC5123.JPG

_DSC5319.JPG

_DSC5335.JPG

FP2 Full Gallery --> Welcome to my blog Motorsport Malaysia Content Formula 1 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix Free Practice 2 Pictures

_DSC5370.JPG

_DSC5413.JPG

_DSC5423.JPG

_DSC5451.JPG

_DSC5455.JPG

There are a couple of nice images here. The uphill/downhill shots, to be honest, never understood the reasoning behind them. Personally I think the angles are far to steep, they go past the point to where images simply don't work.

Some very nice images in here! Only thing I don't like is the sharp rotational angles on some of them. It works on a few but not on all. Nice work!

Agreed on the rotation. But overall, nice stuff.

on the tilts (which I've never really understood either but they do it on the Formula1 website and previously ITV-F1) be careful not to get people in them like the last tilted one. You see ppl at a 45 degree angle in the background .. makes it look awkward.

Love the pictures. I've watched F1 for a very long time back when Ferrari used to be a customer where I worked.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I did that tilted shots because I seem to remember that was how people do it so I tested it anyway.

@astroNikon any chance I might be able to work with them? :X

Here are some more..

_DSC5824.JPG

_DSC5780.JPG

_DSC5953.JPG

_DSC6019.JPG

_DSC5629.JPG

Some nice stuff here, however I think that your shutter speed may be a little on the high side on some of the panning shots. I would definitely like to see some more backgroud blur.

I also agree that the angles are a bit steep, and personally I'm not a fan of angled shots at all.

All personal preference though so take it with a grain of salt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back