Forsrslyreal

I like the shot. Now that we all know what's actually going on in it. But yah I agree with some people she does need to have more fear than excitement in her facial expression.

My reply:, "Are you retarded or do you not recognize S_A_R_C_A_S_M ? "

Oh, wait, I think I know the answer to that question!!!!!

You obviously don't recognize sarcasm.

You're no fun. Get outta my thread.

Yeah, right,nice try at a save, but no sale. Oh...that's a CRICKET BAT!!! Obviously, the concept didn't come through with viewers here, most likely because the figure in the background isn't visible enough and the girl's expression does not convey anything even remotely resembling terror, or fear, but something more along the lines of, "Baccardi...the rum of Puerto Rico, best served with a handful of fresh green grass."

Please sucka, have you not seen the rest of the retarded threads I've started?

Get outta my thread.

Yeah, right,nice try at a save, but no sale. Oh...that's a CRICKET BAT!!! Obviously, the concept didn't come through with viewers here, most likely because the figure in the background isn't visible enough and the girl's expression does not convey anything even remotely resembling terror, or fear, but something more along the lines of, "Baccardi...the rum of Puerto Rico, best served with a handful of fresh green grass."

Get outta my thread.

Yes, I've seen your retarded threads all over the place. Do you own this board now, or just act like you do? If all you want is nice touchy-feely,feel-good, atta boy comments, then maybe you ought to invite your strobist group guy-pals to sit around in a circle and see which one comes up with the cutest comments first, if you get my meaning....it'll probably be you, yourself, arriving first...

Then, after you've gotten it out of your system, maybe you'll see that despite having had an 'idea', your 'idea' isn't translating because 1) the model can't pull off the most basic emotion 2) you're still making excuses for lights that fail to fire months later, so buy some Pocket Wizards instead of Poverty Triggers (that is unless you still want to be able to make excuses as to why a light did not fire six months from now) and 3) make sure if a model signs on for a shoot that she's actually willing to do what's required to get the photo--even if that means getting wet, or messing up her hair, or putting on something other than pretty makeup... and 4) the allegorical and or symbolic props you have chosen are NOT truly allegorical or symbolic, and nobody except a select few people know WTF you were trying to convey.

Awaiting your next insults and put-downs, oh my master,
I remain, dutifully yours,
Derrel

:playball:.....................:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Going to pop the corn be right back.....

Those cricket must be huge, if they are using bats to squash them...:confused::mrgreen:

Great idea and top notch execution. I didn't notice the guy was holding a bat until a second look, though. Still, I knew right away what you were going for. Really nice.

Get outta my thread.

Yes, I've seen your retarded threads all over the place. Do you own this board now, or just act like you do? If all you want is nice touchy-feely,feel-good, atta boy comments, then maybe you ought to invite your strobist group guy-pals to sit around in a circle and see which one comes up with the cutest comments first, if you get my meaning....it'll probably be you, yourself, arriving first...

Then, after you've gotten it out of your system, maybe you'll see that despite having had an 'idea', your 'idea' isn't translating because 1) the model can't pull off the most basic emotion 2) you're still making excuses for lights that fail to fire months later, so buy some Pocket Wizards instead of Poverty Triggers (that is unless you still want to be able to make excuses as to why a light did not fire six months from now) and 3) make sure if a model signs on for a shoot that she's actually willing to do what's required to get the photo--even if that means getting wet, or messing up her hair, or putting on something other than pretty makeup... and 4) the allegorical and or symbolic props you have chosen are NOT truly allegorical or symbolic, and nobody except a select few people know WTF you were trying to convey.

Derrel

Get outta my thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc]YouTube - War- Why can't We be friends?[/ame]

Get outta my thread.

Derrel

It's not really worth dealing with. I mean, I own PW PII's, I've always owned PW PII's, and I've made it blatantly clear that I've owned them in any thread where I discuss lighting with off camera triggers. If you'd stop trolling about how Nikon is better than everyone and stopped acting like you're better than everyone else, then maybe I'd give a damn about the nonsense you like to spout off.

Last edited:
Those cricket must be huge, if they are using bats to squash them...:confused::mrgreen:

Good thing the stink bugs aren't that large. Then we might have a problem.

Great idea and top notch execution. I didn't notice the guy was holding a bat until a second look, though. Still, I knew right away what you were going for. Really nice.

The handle it wrapped in a black rubber and gets lost in the back lighting. Next time I'mma pull out my one million dollar lighting setup, my art director, makeup artist, and such and have them do their thing. We're really going to capture a woman and threaten to kill her to see how concerned she is with making sure her facial expression is terrified while she's trying to run away from use crazy photography people.

Get outta my thread.

Derrel

Get outta my thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc"]YouTube - War- Why can't We be friends?[/ame]

Because Darrel is old and boring.

Finished putting a little texture on it to give it a gritty look. I was looking at the second photo where she does have a specific look on her face, but I still don't like it as much.

Most reactions

Back