jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few more shots. I think the giraffes are my favorite. I saw an alligator lizard in one cage, but I couldn't get a good shot, but it did remind me of Ventura Highway...

1 Abyssinian Ground Hornbill with broken horn
FWZoo2021072109 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
2 Hello there!
FWZoo2021072110 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
3 Rhino on the move
FWZoo2021072111 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
4 My name is Jeffery
FWZoo2021072112 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
5 Mmmmmm! Tasty kids!
FWZoo2021072113 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
6 Got anymore of that romaine lettuce?
FWZoo2021072114 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
7 Can you do this?
FWZoo2021072115 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
8 Tired of standing on one leg
FWZoo2021072116 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Another fine set. Seems you're getting better, Jeff. Are you using a bi or tripod or just getting better at holding the camera very still? I suspect you're getting very familiar with your software as well.

Another fine set. Seems you're getting better, Jeff. Are you using a bi or tripod or just getting better at holding the camera very still? I suspect you're getting very familiar with your software as well.
Thanks! Both holding the camera better, and working with post-processing. The zoo was too crowded even for a monopod. Bracing my elbows on my chest worked wonders.

Thanks! Both holding the camera better, and working with post-processing. The zoo was too crowded even for a monopod. Bracing my elbows on my chest worked wonders.
What I suspected. I used to think there was something wrong with my lens but when I started trying harder to hold it real still it made a difference. Of course a fast s.s. helps a lot, too. You're nailing these, you have a nice outfit there.

What I suspected. I used to think there was something wrong with my lens but when I started trying harder to hold it real still it made a difference. Of course a fast s.s. helps a lot, too. You're nailing these, you have a nice outfit there.
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back