Fort Worth

Rebekkah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone!

I've been getting into the professional side of photography for the last 8 months or so.

I've been interested in photography since I was a kiddo, but Life certainly got in the way!

I'm working as an "appretice" of sorts for a local photographer, and I'm loving every minute of it.

I plan on going to school for photography, but I need to get my business degree out of the way first. :) Ahh responsibility!

I look forward to learning from everyone here, and I will definitely be posting like wild fire. :lmao:

Hello Rebekkah and welcome to the forum.

We are eagerly awaiting your posting of photos...:mrgreen:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

This is a big area, so there are a number of things you should consider before you settle on any one city:

Where will you be working? DFW is spread out, some places have public transportation and some don't. Be prepared to drive.

What kind of home do you want (house, apartment)? Will you be buying or renting?

I've lived in North Dallas/McKinney area all of my life, and I enjoy it, and a lot of people like the mid cities. The quality of the neighborhood can vary greatly within each city, so it's best to plan a visit before you move or stay with a friend or relative or in a hotel while you look around.

Most reactions

Back