Forum and photography noob.

kungfoojim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, I am brand new to the forum and quite new to photography altogether other than the point and shoot cameras and phone cameras. :D I bought my first DSLR(Canon Rebel T2i) about a month ago and consider it one of the best investments I've made. I have been reading posts for the past week or so on here and have come to realize that you guys seem to be a very cool, laid back bunch of photography nuts and decided I would like to officially be a part of the community. :thumbup:

Forgot to give a little info about me... I am currently a college student studying graphic design but I would love to do something in the future with photography. I consider it a hobby as of right now but feel that I could very easily get seriously involved with it if I had the right funds and resources. I am from originally from TX and this is where I am currently living but I lived in PA for about 7 or 8 years and miss the beautiful wilderness up there. Now that I am more into photography I would love to return there(not necessarily permanently) and take shoot the beautiful countryside and mountains. I will start posting my photos soon and am open to any kind of C&C that you all are willing to give because I am very interested in improving anything about my photography that needs improving(which is everything at this moment in time :)

Most reactions

Back