Fotografer: My Intro and Samples

Fotografer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Where to begin?
I like to call myself a semi-professional-amateur-hobbyist. I started photography in college and fell in love immediately. Photography has taken me many places and has been more than just a tool to capture images. It has been a therapy tool during tough and stressful times. I have dabbled in many areas of photography including: photojournalism, fine art, sports, food, commercial, etc....

My accomplishments:
2x Group gallery showings
1x Solo gallery showing
Head photographer for my College Newspaper
Freelancer for local newspaper
Had many works featured in blogs, news prints, books, etc...
Can't remember the rest...

I still do not consider myself a professional and there is much for me to learn. I do posses some knowledge as well and would love to share it with others.
I like to photograph everything from nude to landscapes. I love fine art as well as photojournalism.

Much of my work is not online just because of copyright issues but you can see small examples of my work on my website and my flickr.

Lately I have been on a landscapes kick so please scan the pages for other examples.
Flickr

My website (always under construction)
Website

Hah! Not clicking your link... only 1 post on TPF.

Participate a bit... Then post a few examples...

OH NO ITS A VIRUS

jk.. if you cared to put your mouse over the link it would tell you what the website is, "http://damiralisaphotography(dot)com/". It's actually quite nice !

I think you have a lot of talent, I clicked your link and I'm happy I did :)

Hah! Not clicking your link... only 1 post on TPF.

Participate a bit... Then post a few examples...

OH NO ITS A VIRUS

jk.. if you cared to put your mouse over the link it would tell you what the website is, "http://damiralisaphotography(dot)com/". It's actually quite nice !
Maybe not this time, but you'd be surprised how many trolls are out there and how easy is to create a fake website for spreading viruses ;)
I agree that OP's photos are nice.

I don't mind posting photos at all if people feel more comfortable.

Thank you for all the positive feedback.

6183646926_e5fa7f945c_z.jpg

One picture from today. Enjoy!

What it reads when you mouse over it means absolutely nothing.

Just a heads up.

Not saying you should be super paranoid but just so you know.

What it reads when you mouse over it means absolutely nothing.

Just a heads up.

Not saying you should be super paranoid but just so you know.

Are we seriously this paranoid here on this forum? Geez. I am not going to post my entire portfolio on here.
But if you do not want to click the link that is fine.

I clicked your link and thought your stuff was really good.

I just wanted to let people know that what the link says when you mouse over it doesn't mean sh!t.

I clicked your link and thought your stuff was really good.

I just wanted to let people know that what the link says when you mouse over it doesn't mean sh!t.

I did not mean to single you out. The comment was directed to the forum at large. I just didn't know if spam is prevalent on this forum.

Thank you for the kind words.

No worries man...I came from a cycling forum where people posted links all the time and no one said a word.

I guess it would be more prevalent on a photography forum for a "new member" to post something that may do you harm?

Especially with so many "Hey check out my shots and C&C" posts.

Keep up the good work.

Most reactions

Back