Fotoshoot in Paris (france)

Reaction score
Website
markderoophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
Here some shots from a photoshoot in Paris.
MX4Y0159_RJ_RSJardinduluxembourg.jpg

MX4Y0170_RJ_RS.jpg

MX4Y0203_RJ_RS.jpg

MX4Y9991_RJ_Crop_RS.jpg

MX4Y0046_RJ_RS.jpg

Greets, Mark

Very nice captures. The only crit I would have is that the angles are a biiit on the strong side. For instance, the angle on #4 is great, but the angle on 2 and 3 is too strong to really enjoy. The last image could probably use a bit of a jump in contrast as well, although that's up to opinion.

Great job with lighting and balance between strobes and ambient light. What light modifiers did you use, if I might ask? I'd like to guess it was a beauty dish (or umbrella perhaps) or small-medium softbox, or even barebulb, but I'm probably completely off.* :)

*haha I like how I mentioned several different modifiers, which I figured would give me a higher chance of one of them being right. *crosses fingers* "please don't be an octobox" :D In all honesty, first thing that came to my head was beauty dish. Which is probably wrong. I'm going to stop typing now.

I travel lite when I do a shoot on a location like Paris. (450km from home)
That's Also because I drive a small car with 3 other people and there luggage.
So I took one camera, one lens, a porty 1200J powerpack and head, and a 9 inch reflector and a small umbrella. ;)

The girl is beautiful and I have to agree that some of the angles are a little extreme and also the color looks a little off. Some of the framing is brilliant and light/ambient balance is excellent also. Overall I say well done.

Would have been nice to get a second light in there to get rid of her shadow.

Don't have enough space in my car to take a second porty with me on a trip like this :(
Plus, images would look like pasted without the shades.

Most reactions

Back