found a osprey nest.

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
came home with 300 photos of the osprey, here is one of them,, did not see any babies in the nest but the one osprey kept flying to and from the nest. it was in the parking lot of a grocery store on top of the light post in the paring lot.. someone came over and talked to me and said the last 3 years they have had a nest in this spot..

look at the size of them talons.

20160415-DSC_8440.jpg

Neat. Strange spot for a nest. Good thing no hot chicks were walking around, you might have missed it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lol, there may have been hot chicks, i was not paying any attention to the people walking around. this was in the back corner of the parking lot. no cars or people were in that area till the one guy came over to talk to me and when he came over the bids got nervous, they started making little peeping sounds and the one started circling around the nest for a good min or tow so i said we should probably move away from them, we did. the bird landed and they were fine again, than the one started flying off and coming back with nest building materials again.. once the guy that came to talk to me left i walked back over by them and it did not bother them.

so either the birds did not like that guy or more than one person being around freaked them out. being that they are in a parking lot i am sure they are used to seeing people, especially if they have had a nest there for a few years in a row. ..

Nice catch. Show us more.

Most reactions

Back