found more abandoned houses

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok, so i dont know if this is against the terms and conditions of the site but there are just way too many pictures to sit here and post them all like i did on deviant art, so if you guys dont mind im going to post my link to my deviant are and please take a look at my latest set of around 48 latest shots ofa group of abandoned houses i found today.

i apologize in advance if this isnt allowed or frowned upon for some reason

xAgentxMulderx on deviantART

my personal favorites out of the shoot

$DSC_0002.jpg$DSC_0012.jpg$DSC_0016.JPG$DSC_0020.JPG$DSC_0021.JPG$DSC_0025.JPG$DSC_0034.JPG

hmm... i always wonder where one finds these places, i see pictures from places like this on here all the time

this was old farmland thats been abandoned since 2008, one of the houses had a calendar on a shelf that was from 2008 so im assuming its been abandoned since then, just seems like all the new development pushed the farmers from the land

wow! thats pretty beat up for not being abandoned that long

it really was, if you happened to look at my deviant i posted more specifics about the place, it seemed to be some kind of training ground at one point for fire fighters, there was a jacket that weird dummy on the bed was wearing it had the towns firehouse crest on it, and there was a lot of controlled fire burns on the floors and a firemans pants on the floor

I like your captures, something about decaying structures that catch your imagination, well done.
they really do intrigue me, something about the old memories left behind and the emotions they evoke, if you look at a post i made about last month i have my very first abandoned house shoot

I really like the window shots! You have already made a great improvement on your first set :) Looking forward to more places!

O, iPhoto17,

Why you post these much images together.... it is very difficult such a big lot

That is an injustice you are doing to your own images

Please

:D

i tried spacing them out but they kept going together after i pressed the post button, if you really want to see them individually i have posted my deviantart ID on the first post

Most reactions

Back