Found my to-Die-for New Lawn Ornament!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been wandering the antique malls again. As soon as my son get's here with his pickup -- this has to go on my front lawn!

Joe

liberty_zps7956a646.jpg

I hope it comes with the, ""Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore..." plaque and mounting kit!!!

Gary A said:
I want one.

It might make a great wine dispenser, with the right pump and tap arrangement!

I'm pretty sure it's not a lawn ornament... it's a lamp! :)

Always nice when someone throws some humour into the mix :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WesternGuy

Glad you all enjoyed that -- I love the antique malls.

Joe

Put some blue eye shadow on her, a belt with a big buckle, and paint her red white and blue. You'd fetch $10,000 minimum in Texas! ;)

Joe
I actually touched the glass on the flame of the genuine Statue of Liberty. Back when the Statue of Liberty was under reconstruction/repair the flame was removed. Somehow the flame ended up on a Rose Parade float. When nobody was looking I ran my hand along it's edge. The glass had many cracks and was taped together.

Joe
I actually touched the glass on the flame of the genuine Statue of Liberty. Back when the Statue of Liberty was under reconstruction/repair the flame was removed. Somehow the flame ended up on a Rose Parade float. When nobody was looking I ran my hand along it's edge. The glass had many cracks and was taped together.

Pretty cool.

Joe

Most reactions

Back