Found out what it means to be "professional"

Forget black or white lenses, Why doesn't anyone make Blue lenses? Everyone knows that blue makes everything faster.

pfft. No. RED.

RED MAKES IT GO FFFFFFFFFFASTAHHHHHHH!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I guarantee you no one will get that joke. :)

You're wrong, Warhammer nerd :lol:

I should really sell all my old Warhammer models. Except the Mordheim stuff, those models are sweet.

...bah marines - you took our rending!!
We want it back -- we are hungry!

This in one of the most professional cameras ever. Only a few people ever saw it. I got to take a picture of it but it was ver yfar away so I had to crop it. This is what it looks like:
mf-Canon_1.jpg

That cant get any better.
My god its amazing!

WOW! People on here know warhammer.

SWEETNESS. :lol:

I'm mostly a Necron player myself. :)

In fact, I've been personally credited with nicknaming C'Tan (The Nightbringer) "Stan". Buddy of mine picked it up from me and started saying it at regional competitions and such and it spread like wildfire. :lol:

Necron's eh? They're sort of OK, apart from the fact that the entire 40k fluff was violently sodomised to explain the C'tan.

I haven't really paid a huge amount of interest in Warhammer since the penultimate Marines codex, and at that point I got bored because the custom rules for Salamander Marines was non existent, no more free Thunder Hammer on my Chaplains for me :(

I haven't played since they went to 5thed for 40K and I reallywant to play warhammer fantasy at some point. Even starting building a woodelves army - but camera gear took over the monies and its not finished.

That and I really must learn to paint -- my nids are all from the snow planet at the moment ;)

I was never that interested in the playing part, I found painting more interesting, but dear god GW paints are expensive, pretty sure mine are all solid by now.

Mordheim was where it was at though, only needed about 15 figures max, and the game was more interesting.

I played that once - great fun (I think I got killed though by a bomb or something). But yeah painting was (and still is) a weakspot for me. But I never really tried to learn it.

I never used GW paints... just the typical model paints... erm... the name slipped my mind. Master? That doesn't sound right. Wow, I'm getting old. TESTORS! That was it. Sheesh.

I'm not an uber miniature painter. I'm pretty good if I have the patience... but I rarely have the patience. If I ever need an army painted, I'd probably hire my buddy to do it. He does a fabulous job.

Necrons are fun, but they're veeeeeeeeeeeeeery steady. They kinda have one or two base strategies with a couple variants that depend very heavily on if you select a lord, C'tan or Monolith. (and how you configure your lord)

Not like, say, the Eldar. :)

Over- lots of people have "snow" or "ash" 'nids. :lol: Painting a tyranid army is DAUNTING.

this is also why my favourite response when people ask what i'm doing.... "im a student and this is for an assignment". It's not the complete truth, i'm not specifically enrolled somewhere at a formal institution, but we're all students of the photography craft in some way or another. I haven't had an instance where that doesn't work. They may still ask you to pack it up a little quicker than you would like, but it stops them from being complete dicks about it.

May not work for someone my age :lol:

But this reminds me of when I moved to the country. Had barely parked the U-Haul when the neighbor showed up to say Hi! Next think he said was: "make sure and register as a farm" and proceeded to explain why. When I said: "but we're not growing anything" he replied, with a big smile on his face: "you're growing trees, aren't you?"

I believe our justice system calls this a technicality :lmao:

Most reactions

Back