found these

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just found these pics, these were when i first moved to nz. The last pic was taken from a helicopter.

rainbowIII.jpg

coromandelIV.jpg

rotorua.jpg

Ok, that does it! I'm gettin' me a boat and I'm coming to New Zealand and I'm gonna kick yer ass Mark! I am sooooooooo tired of you making me look bad!!

[Checks checkbook... grrrrr!]
[Checks cookie jar... grrrrr!]
[Checks the cushions on the couch & chairs... grrrrr!!]

So! It'll be a virtual butt kicking! Start practicing saying "ouch" while I crank up my VBW (virtual butt whupper)... it's... it's... outta gas! Damn! What's a guy gotta do??!?!?! :smileys:

Ah heck, I guess I'll just say :cheers: and "nice job mate!" :thumbsup:

OMG! Those are beautiful. That's it ~ I'mmoving to New Zealand. Will you marry me?

Beautiful Art Work. Photography is awesome, too.
I'm not trusting what I'm seeing on my monitors these days because I'm seeing blueish clouds and too much blue in general.

You are the resident Photography Guru

mark, mark mark. you're too much, man! :D

as you always do, you've blown me away with this work. forget the trip to nz, i'd just like to have your talent.

Mark you know it's not fair that I'm stuck in this bone dry desert while you have all that fun with changing light in NZ.... I'm gonna join in with Jim and give you a VBW.

Gasp!

These are ....

Where has my breath gone to...!?!?!? :shock:

8)
i've just took the second look at your pics and now i think i like them even more than before -:)))
it seems they work for you here quite well, mister!

i thought #3 is my fav, but now im not sure.....i love all of them....(and a rainbow :heart: of course)

photobug said:
Ok, that does it! I'm gettin' me a boat and I'm coming to New Zealand and I'm gonna kick yer ass Mark! I am sooooooooo tired of you making me look bad!!

[Checks checkbook... grrrrr!]
[Checks cookie jar... grrrrr!]
[Checks the cushions on the couch & chairs... grrrrr!!]

So! It'll be a virtual butt kicking! Start practicing saying "ouch" while I crank up my VBW (virtual butt whupper)... it's... it's... outta gas! Damn! What's a guy gotta do??!?!?! :smileys:

Ah heck, I guess I'll just say :cheers: and "nice job mate!" :thumbsup:

:shock: :shock:

oi, i feel the feel! :lol:

mark, mark mark. you're too much, man!

as you always do, you've blown me away with this work. forget the trip to nz, i'd just like to have your talent.

You are the resident Photography Guru

:oops: think you guys better stop before my head gets too big

OMG! Those are beautiful. That's it ~ I'mmoving to New Zealand. Will you marry me?

wooohoo, my first photoforum marriage proposal! :)

Beautiful! I really like the second one the best, the composition is right on the money. You must have felt like you were in Oz when you first moved there! :)

You know Mark with your pictures and the movie LOTR, NZ is going to be the hot vacation spot for awhile. ;)

Your second picture works for me. Nice composition and lighting on that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back