FOUNDRISING FOR KIDS WITH CANCER

Lucky.charm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I need little bit of help with upcoming event which I will be hosting . I will be a host of Art Party for kids which will raise money for kids with cancer. I called it KIDS4KIDS. I am jewelry designer and photography is my passion since few years.
I would like to raise money for kids with cancer and I will be sponsor and host of Art Party for kids wchich will help me to do that. My problem is I am very good in making jewelry and taking pictures but not so much with electronics set up :)
One of the activities at the party will be PHOTOBOOTH. I already have booth , props etc but I do not really know how to easy set up my camera so kids could get instant prints. Please please help me out to figure out easy set up.
Let me tell you what I have. I do have camera of course NIKON D90, lots of lanses of course haha, tripod, eyefi card, and ipad (which im planing to use as a screen so kids can see when they pose). Can you pls tell me how yo set everything up and what kind of printer to hook up to be able provide print for kids instantly right after i take their photo. i am working on my budget so if you could pls use staff which I have already (if its possible of course) to help me out with it.
Also I will mention that kids wont be in charge of taking pictures. I will set up booth camera light and take a picture of them when they ready. I just do not know how to hook up printer or even what kind of printer to buy to be able print pics instantly but good quaility and quick so I wont have traffic around booth.
I will appraciate all help
Thank you

Well, the printing is an expensive endeavor. You can get any basic printer for photos, but the ink or toner and paper you will need is going to cost you possibly hundreds depending on how many images you are printing.
You could go with an event type printer, but ink and paper is still pretty high. You really gotta have a budget here.

Did you consider a Polaroid instant camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back