fountain

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this looks dark here at work...hmmmm, oh well....posting it anyway, i like the reflection. this fountain is located across from the capitol.

29800325-L.jpg

thanks for looking.

beautiful....very serene....(is that a crow in the top left??)
oh, and i like it kinda dark.....(make up your own jokes, thank you very much...)

this reminds me of the dark fountains in my back yard that you posted a while back, jon...i figure anicole will respond now...dang it.

Cool shot ....I really dig the reflection.

this reminds me of the dark fountains in my back yard that you posted a while back, jon...i figure anicole will respond now...dang it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, except the rocks in this one are real, whereas yours are petrified bones, skulls, etc. and this water APPEARS black ...... your mote water IS!

Drink up me hearties!:sexywink:

Beautiful reflection (it does look a little dark to me here too, but I know how that can be different from computer to computer)

aprilraven said:
i like it kinda dark.....(make up your own jokes, thank you very much...)
I'll bet you do! :lmao:

Oh, the picture, well, it's a dark picture, but that's what makes it work, imo. Another winner, jon...

The quality of the reflection is what makes this picture stand out IMO. What kind of shutter speed did you have on this? The water looks pretty smooth is why I ask. Anyway im straying again, I like it a lot and the detail is excellent which is truly what I look for in pictures.

Most reactions

Back